Saturday 22 December 2007

I Need A Miracle

Everything seems to be on the down hill since August. I have had to work less than 25hrs because of student and visa issues and if I can seriously say it has "been very easy" i have cried and thankful to God laughed for the greater part of the time despite not knowing what is going to happen tommorrow or how i am going to pay my next bill. I have not been able to afford to give my son all i would have or even give myself a little treat. There is no one that i can put my head on their shoulders and tell it all to. I have asked GOD in different ways to make all these to go away and sometimes i feel maybe HE is not even listening or may be i am not praying well or in the rightway. Some friends seems to think i am brave or strong but all i can tell them is when u've got no one to watch ur back or catch u when u fall, u just have to be strong even when u are cracking inside.

At 32 0r 33 (i cant even remember my age) i am spending Christmas alone with my son, and i cant even give him a proper christmas with all the works. i am not lamenting and i am seriously thanking God for our good health but at the same time i want a Good Loving Husband and for this Christmas I want A FANTASTIC MIRACLE FROM GOD AND|K. in a package for christmas (laughs).

Anyway, i am tired of being alone and going it all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment